INTEGRATED ENVIRONMENTAL, OHS AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ACCORDING TO ISO NORMAL STANDARDS: 14001, 45001, 50001
Caring for the health of our employees and partners and looking after the natural environment, considering the improvement of energy efficiency of the company, Mabion S.A. has implemented and continuously maintains the Integrated Environment, Workplace Health and Safety and also Energy Management System.
In our daily work, we make every possible effort to improve the Integrated Management System, which effectively contributes to raising employee awareness and building an organizational culture based on work safety, minimizing the negative impact of the plant on the environment and increasing energy efficiency.
We carry out all activities, targeted at ensuring compliance of the plant's work and aimed at implementing processes according to the requirements of ISO standards as well as legal regulations and guidelines relating to, among others, to the areas of environmental protection, workplace health and safety and energy.
The basic assumption of the Integrated Environment, Health-Safety and Energy Management System Policy is to raise the awareness of all employees in the field of the applicable systems, which transfers into effective implementation of the adopted Policy, as well as building a sense of responsibility for its accomplishment in relation to:
- continuous improvement in the area of environmental protection, occupational health and safety and improvement of energy efficiency;
- elimination of threats and reduction of risks;
- prevention of injuries and health ailments;
- environmental protection and pollution prevention;
- improvement of the energy result;
- fulfillment of legal and other requirements in the field of environmental protection and safety and hygiene at work and the use and consumption of energy, to which the Company is obliged;
- consultation and participation of employees in building an effective system;
- availability of information and resources necessary to achieve goals and accomplish tasks;
- taking into consideration related issues in investment processes and purchasing plans with environmental protection, health and safety at work and improvement of energy efficiency
Mabion S.A. as a production company, makes use of the natural resources (such as: water, electricity, energy resources) simultaneously affecting the environment by emission of pollutants into the air, production of sewage and emission of industrial wastewater.
The influence on environment in the above-mentioned scope has been regulated by obtaining the necessary administrative decisions, i.e.
- Decision of the Marshal of the Lodzkie Voivodship of 29.07.2016 on the integrated permission (sign: RŚVI.7222.190.2015.KK) - for the location of the Company in Konstantynow Lodzki.
- Decision of the State-owned Farm Water - Polish Waters - of 08.03.2019 on the water–legal permit, which involves special use of water including a disposal of industrial wastewater containing substances particularly harmful to the aquatic environment (sign: PO.RUZ.421.456.5.2018.ML).- for the location of the Company in Konstantynow Lodzki.
- Registration to the Poviat Starosty in Pabianice the installation of the fuel combustion (sign: OŚ.6221.2.2018) - for the location of the Company in Konstantynow Lodzki.
- Decision of the Mayor of Lodz No. 65 / Op / 15 of 28/04/2015 regarding the issue of a permission for the waste manufacturing (sign: DSS-OŚR-IV.6221.5.2015) - for the location of the Company in Lodz
All entities making use of the environment are obliged by virtue of law and acquired decisions to measure the level of substances or energy as well as emission size in the environment. The results of monitoring are recorded and reported or made available for inspection to relevant environmental authorities. Mabion fulfills the above obligation by carrying out:
- measurements of noise emissions from installations. The test results are submitted to the relevant environmental protection authorities.
- qualitative tests of industrial wastewater mixed with domestic wastewater. The test results are submitted to the relevant environmental protection authorities.
- quantitative monitoring of the consumption of: water, industrial wastewater, electricity, district heat, gas, fuel.
- control of the technical condition and operational inspection of the oil derivative substances separator and industrial wastewater treatment plant.
- measurements of parameters characterizing a given technological process, i.e. consumption of materials, substances, products and production volume.
- records of generated waste.
- records in the field of packaging management.
Mabion S.A. completes all obligations related to environmental reporting. It includes the collection and processing of data and information and the preparation of reports and the proceedings reflecting the Company's operations connected with making use of the environment.
The Company's environmental reporting includes developing and passing appropriate environment protection bodies:
- List containing a summary statement of information about the scope of using the environment and
about the amount of fees due, in terms of releasing gases and dust into the air.
- KOBiZE report containing information on greenhouse gas emissions to the atmosphere.
- Annual report on waste generated and on waste management.
- Annual report containing information necessary to create the Pollutant Release and Transfer Register Regulation, so-called PRTR.
- Annual report about products, packaging and waste management.